Monday, November 10, 2008

My First Entry for the Simple Woman's Daybook


This is the first time I have participated in the Simple Woman's Daybook...I hope to do it each week, it's very nice to reflect this afternoon.

FOR TODAY, November 10, 2008...

Outside my window...Overcast and crisp, but not cold. My favorite kind of day....

I am thinking...about the 14 weeks of stuff I have to stuff into the next 5 or 6 weeks.

I am thankful for...my kids, my husband and my sister.

From the learning rooms...Lazy day today since we have the 'day off'.

From the kitchen...Sis is making brownie cookies....Mmmmm

I am wearing...Cable knit grey sweater, blue jeans, and my favorite boots.

I am creating...Planning out a new blanket, and finishing my scarf.

I am going...For tea, alllllll alone...after hubby gets home from work.
I am reading...A Journey Through Waldorf Homeschooling, 2nd and 3rd grades.

I am hoping...Some of the things from the past few weeks will settle down, and that my internal clock will self regulate sometime soon.

I am hearing...Amon Tobin.

Around the house...Everyone seems to be feeling down, whether it's aches and pains, or tummy trouble, or just stress.

One of my favorite things...Changing leaves of the vineyard.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Finish my scarf, clean the house, and pack some more boxes.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



1 comment:

Melisa & Erik Nielsen said...

Beautiful post!

You'll get it all done... or just what has to be... and the rest will be ok... such is life! But being present and loving it all is what keeps us happy. You are doing great!

Many blessings.

Melisa Nielsen