Friday, October 10, 2008

Candlemaking



So, Liv and I made candles yesterday. We used 100% pure beeswax, it couldn't have been easier!! We didn't add any scents because the natural odor of the beeswax is just so yummy to the both of us.

It was quite easy, and was perfect for the neat day we were having. We spent a lot of time outside under the pine tree, on a blanket. Drawing, gathering acorn caps that we STILL don't know where they came from because we don't have any oak trees near by ;).

Today, the air is pretty crisp! In fact, it nearly feels like autumn, and I'm so super happy about this. I'm dressed in layers, and that is just how I like it ;).

We went to the Oregon Caves this past weekend, and I hope to put up some pictures and experiences from that. The kids loved it...as did Nick.
I was just happy to see it end and be out of there ;)

Have a great weekend world :D

No comments: