Friday, October 17, 2008

Modeling Beeswax , a Basket of Kittens and Pippi.

The kids are working with modeling beeswax today...

So, Corbin is continuing in his love of Pippi...apparently in the chapter he read today, she wrestled the strongest man at the circus...and that's precisely what Corbin wanted to capture with his models LOL. I think he did great!

Olivia read a story in her book Animal Friends about some kittens that find a new home...and they are all in a basket at some point...so she chose to model that. (I'm thinking the gal in the story wasn't bald, but, I could be wrong tee hee) Again, I think she did great, since this is the first time they have worked with modeling beeswax and it is VERY fickle, imo ROFL.

And, now they are outside, breaking open rocks to see what they look like inside...surprisingly, some of them are pretty darn beautiful!!

Time is getting away from me today, and I still haven't organized the school closet or thrown the roast from last night into the crock pot with bbq sauce for "BBQ Pulled Pork and Coleslaw Sliders"...must do that too ;)

ahhhhhhh Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did that say "coleslaw sliders"? If so, I must know what that is and how you make it! :) Sounds yummy!

I followed you here from Amity today because I was searching for other OM users. Glad I found your blog!