Friday, October 17, 2008

Musings....


Ahhh, so this is the kind of perfect day I love. The kids have been reading quietly and without complaint...it's our 'easy day' for school and right now they are making beeswax models from something in their books. I'll post details and pictures of that later...

It's starting to feel like Fall more and more each day, and I ADORE it...it makes my heart warm. Today I have made a full on breakfast (which never seems to happen as much as I wish it did)...did some knitting, hung out with the kids...and made a latte.

I quit drinking coffee a while back and have been loving my tea...but occasionally nothing else works like a latte' for warming you up and making you feel all cuddly inside.

I am never going to own the espresso machine I want, and that's fine, I'm trying to keep it simple ;) so until then, I'll use the laborious method...

it's okay

I kind of like the process.

On the agenda today?
Organize the school closet (SOOOO much unused stuff there that needs a new home)
Start a blanket

I hope everyone is having a great Friday

No comments: