Friday, January 16, 2009

Miss us? ;)

Well, the move went great, and while I have a few things to catch everyone up on, I couldn't resist posting the first episode of Science Experiments with Corbin and Olivia ;)....the kids are wanting to have a 'web show' chronicling their science experiments and various projects...fun times. The quality plummeted once I uploaded it to youtube?? I don't know why this happened...hopefully I can fix that before they decide to document another project HAHA!

Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corbin & Olivia,

Your Science Project uTube is fantastic. I can't wait to see the next one. Corbin did an excellent job of explaining everything and Olivia was the assistant extroardinaire! Great Job!!

And your mom did a great job of filming, too.

Debbie
www.brookfarmalpaca.com