Friday, September 19, 2008

Rock on....



HA. So, yesterday I started making some wet felted 'rocks' using glass gems as a base to work around. On a few I used seashells, just for a different 'shape'...I am quite pleased with how they turned out. Initially we were making them for our nature table, but I believe I'll make quite a few more (as they're quite quick and easy being so small) and use them as counting manipulatives...or maybe to fill a glass jar for decoration....just not quite sure yet. Anyhow...I LOVE this time of the year, the beginning of Autumn, when it's time to start knitting, and working with fabric and wool, since I don't have the time in the summer. Plus, frankly, it's pretty darn hot and I don't like being covered in yarn, fabric, wool roving, etc. when it's 110 degrees out ;).



I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: